WWE has announced that the top superstars in the NXT UK will do battle to write a new chapter in the history of the brand! But only one of it’s wrestlers can be crowned the first-ever holder of the prestigious NXT UK Heritage Cup.
In the weeks ahead, fans will see eight of the best athletes that the brand has to offer.
NXT General Manager William Regal made the official announcement in a video.
The participating superstars competing will include Flash Morgan Webster, Noam Dar, Alexander Wolfe, A-Kid, “The Bomber” Dave Mastiff, Trent Seven, Joseph Conners, and a final wildcard entrant that is yet to be determined.
The British Round Rules are as follows:
- All matches consist of six three-minute rounds.
- All matches are 2-out-of-3 Falls.
- Falls can won by won by pinfall, submission or count-out.
- Once a fall occurs, the round ends.
- The match ends once a wrestler has won two falls.